Our team members, partners, customers, and leadership work closely together to deliver — setting a high bar for ourselves and our industry. Because transformation always starts within. We are developing memory and storage solutions that transform what’s possible. From mobile phones to connected cars and homes — our innovative technology is changing how the world works, plays, communicates and connects.
- Layout of test structure sets while working closely with scribe design and CAD engineers.
- Have a good knowledge and application of CAD tools, specifically for layout design.
- Apply basic understanding and usage of post layout verification tools, through DRC and layout vs. schematic tools.
- Own and support projects through the tapeout flow.
- Familiar with all aspects of layout, schematics, netlist extraction, and post layout verification.
- Provide accurate and timely documentation to ensure creation of a parametric workbook.
- Serve as a resource to the characterization group for any layout-related test structure issue.
- Involved with project layout management; including planning, scheduling, and resource management of layout designers.
- Have a basic understanding of semiconductor fabrication process and device physics.
- Effectively interacts and communicates with internal/external customers to understand the needs and deliver the modules.
- Serves as an area expert and mentors other Layout designers.
- Late night phone calls with global team based on project needs.
- Work on weekend based on project needs.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor or higher degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- 3 or more years of experience in related field.