Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc Microbiology/Biotechnology/Applied Microbiology/ Industrial Microbiology with minimum of 60% marks. candidates should have NET/GATE qualification or any other qualification as per ICAR OM No. Agril Edn. 6/27/2014-HRD dated 9th October 2015.
Master degree in Microbiology /Biotechnology or equivalent with minimum of 60% marks.
M.Sc. Microbiology/ Applied Microbiology / Biotechnology with minimum 60% marks, having expertise in Plant-Microbe interaction studies in lab and field and bioinformatic analyses.
Age limit: Maximum 35 years (Relaxations as per government policy)
Post wise vacancies: 5 Posts
Senior Research Fellow – 2 Posts
Young Professionals – 3 Posts
Period of Engagement: Initially the period of engagement of Sr. Research Fellow (SRF) will be up to 31.03.2019, likely to be extended.
The selection process of Senior Research Fellow(SRF) and Young Professionals(YP) is based on Interview.
Venue Date & Time: 20 March 2018 Reporting Time: 9.30 AM – 11.30 AM
Division of Microbiology,
IARI, Pusa Campus,
Documents Required: Candidates should appear for Interview with a copy of bio-data (strictly in the format placed below), photographs and original testimonials.
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (34)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (349)
- Engineering (272)
- Government (103)
- Internships (146)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (205)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (42)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (195)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018
- Virtual Assistants For Your Home July 13, 2018
- How To: Wi-Fi Based Motion Alarm July 12, 2018
- Selecting the Right Sensors for Industrial Applications July 12, 2018
- Automation of Home Appliances Using ESP-32 Over the Local Web Server July 12, 2018
- Energy storage: What’s Driving the Growth? July 11, 2018
- Which Current Is More Dangerous, AC Or DC? July 11, 2018
- Temperature Monitoring on Smartphone July 10, 2018
- Advantages of Wide Bandgap Technology in Automotive Applications July 10, 2018
- Staying in “TOUCH” When Far Apart July 10, 2018