RVNL Recruitment 2018 – Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd (RVNL) job notifications for Site Engineers (Civil, Electrical and Electronics & Telecommunication/Communication) through valid GATE 2017 or 2018 Score.
Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Communication/Telecommunication Engineering with valid GATE 2017 or 2018.
RVNL Site Engineer Selection Process:
- RVNL administration will decide short-listing of candidates for interaction/screening/ document verification.
- Candidates are required to use either GATE 2017 OR 2018 scores only in the application form. Only GATE 2017 or 7018 scores will be accepted and earlier GATE scores are not acceptable.
- Those who are not able to produce these documents would not be admitted for Screening.
Venue of Screening location:
Southern Region: Bangalore
Northern, Central & Western Region: Bhopal
Eastern Region: Kolkata
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 29 April 2018 to 30 May 2018.
Opening Date of Online Application: 29-04-2018
Closing Date of Online Application: 10-05-2018
Tentative date of Screening: 04 to 06-06-2018
Northern, Central & Western Region:
Opening Date of Online Application: 03-5-2018
Closing Date of Online Application: 15-05-2018
Tentative date of Screening: 18 to 20-06-2018
Opening Date of Online Application: 17-05-2018
Closing Date of Online Application: 30-05-2018
Tentative date of Screening: 02 to 04-07-2018
For more information: click here
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (38)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (377)
- Engineering (280)
- Government (106)
- Internships (158)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (213)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (6)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (43)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (19)
- Software and System Programming (205)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (59)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- When Will We Get 5G? The Transition from 4G to 5G! August 16, 2018
- What is 1G,2G,3G,4G,5G? August 16, 2018
- 5 Exciting Technologies To Enable 5G August 16, 2018
- How will a ‘5G smart city’ look like? August 16, 2018
- Slic3r: A Reliable 3D Printing Companion August 16, 2018
- What is 5G? August 16, 2018
- Thermal and Humidity Effects on Electronic Equipment August 15, 2018
- Beauty Electronics at Home August 14, 2018
- Vehicle Networking – the Capacity to Cope? August 13, 2018
- Internet of Things (IoT) LED Lamp August 13, 2018