Product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full line of reliable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, and print and apply label systems.
- Support PTM project team or Global PE for different stage of prototype (Alpha and Beta) developments, as well as provide comments or inputs for improvements to be done for the prototype.
- Work on the layout with Global PE and coordinates local preparation to receive tools and facilities from Global PE. Support Global PE to install new processes, is trained by Global PE to be able to train local manufacturing staff, takes part to the pre-series run and validate the Process Qualification contribute Report made by Global PE.
- Follow up local action plan defined in the process qualification report and keep informed Global PE of action plan achievement, report to Global PE the achievement of productivity and quality targets.
- Support Global PE to coordinate for local preparation for new process transfer or roll out in the APP; be responsible for new process set up and qualification report.
- Day to day Technical Support: Answer technical request on process, productivity, quality improvement, quality issue. Requests come from Local Manufacturing staff for MI site and from local SPM for Toll Manufacturer. Register day to day non-conformity data to be able to provide manufacturing quality KPI and to alert in case of deviation.
- Receive CO instruction from Global functions, translate and update manufacturing SOP, makes sure that Manufacturing staff understand and apply the revision, report quality and follow up with PE & SPM if needed.
- KPI Performance: Be pilot or responsible for KPI (e.g. FPY) of different product line and takes necessary actions to ensure good result for all KPIs.
- Continuous improvement: Identify different opportunity for continuously improvements; propose CI project and target; coordinate related resources and implement related actions to achieve CI target.
- Be responsible for product quality performance, lead & coordinate for quality improving actions to secure good result for quality KPIs (i.e. logistics claim etc.).
- Organize relevant quality meeting and drive good output for various quality meetings.
- Involve for root cause analysis for logistics claim and inter-company quality claim, drive curative and preventive actions for quality improvements.
- Bachelor or above degree in Electronic, Automation or Industrial engineering.
- Knowledge of processes involved in manufacturing mechanical assemblies, including aspects of plastic moulding processes, printed circuit assemblies, casting processes, forgings, machining, packaging, Geometric dimensioning & tolerance.
- Ability to read electrical, schematic and pneumatic drawings.
- Ability to read technical prints.
- Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement (5S, 6 sigmas, JIT, VSM).
- Knowledge the tool of Process quality control (PFMEA, SPC, 8D…).
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office software.
- Must be able to speak and write good professional English.
- Good communication / influencing skills (Train, run, motivate working sessions with both internal & overseas teams).
- Ability for effectively interface with engineering team and quality management.
- Strong analytical and simulation skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.