Job ID: JR0109839
Come join Intel’s Silicon Engineering Group organization as a SoC Design Engineer. In this role you will be responsible for the below
- Define VLSI Logic/Structural Design methodology and developing design flows
- Implement logic/structural physical designs, such as RTL design, synthesis, floor planning, power-grid and clock tree designs, timing budgeting and closure, place and route, RC-extraction and integration
- Verify logic/structural physical designs, such as functional equivalency, timing/performance, noise, layout design rules, reliability and power
- Oversees definition, design, verification, and documentation for SoC System on a Chip development
- Determines architecture design, logic design, and system simulation
- Defines module interfaces/formats for simulation
- Performs Logic design for integration of cell libraries, functional units and sub-systems into SoC full chip designs, Register Transfer Level coding, and simulation for SoCs
- Contributes to the development of multidimensional designs involving the layout of complex integrated circuits
- Performs all aspects of the SoC design flow from high-level design to synthesis, place and route, timing and power to create a design database that is ready for manufacturing
- Analyzes equipment to establish operation infrastructure, conducts experimental tests, and evaluates results
- May also review vendor capability to support development.You will need strong communication skills verbal and written, teamwork skills, and the capability of managing a dynamic work environment
- Ability to flex between multiple roles throughout the progress of the project and continuously upgrading your skills will also be needed
- The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits: – Problem-solving skills – Ability to multitask – Strong written and verbal communication skills – Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Minimum Qualifications: – Must have ME/MTech in Electronics/VLSI/Communication/Electrical Engineering, or other science/engineering related field.
Preferred Qualifications: – Exposure to VLSI design/logic design, Microprocessor or Chipset design methods & Computer Architecture.