Job ID: JR0127255
- Need to be actively involved in pre-silicon functional validation to verify system design requirements.
- Will be involved in all phases of verification viz. Creating test plans for RTL validation, defining and running system simulation models, testbench/test implementation, verification sign-off and gate-level simulations.
Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree with 3-7 years of experience in VLSI, Electronics, Electrical, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience designing and validating SOC CPUs, Power Management and Memory controller
- Knowledge of Industry standard protocols – DRR3/4, AXI, AHB and low speed peripherals
- Knowledge of Clocking, Boot/Reset flows.
- Experience with System Verilog/OVM/UVM SOC development environment is must
- Experience with Low power/UPF verification techniques.
- Strong background in scripting – PERL, TCL, Python.
- Understanding of software and/or hardware validation techniques