Location: Gurugram , Haryana
Experience: 2-3 years
Role Brief: Attract and interact with targeted virtual communities. Develop and implement social media strategy to enhance online presence and marketing and sales efforts
Implement and monitor organisation’s social media strategy to increase brand awareness and increase sales.
Define, monitor and enhance social media KPIs
Create crisp content that is informative and appealing to increase engagement across social media channels
Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies for appropriate implementation
Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network to leverage the organisation.
Collaborate closely with Marketing, Sales function and Product Development Teams
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong in developing content
- Familiar with basics of SEO and web traffic metrices Knowledge of twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, Instagram, Google +, and other social media best practices.
- Experience with audience and buyer persona research
- Familiar with web design and publishing applications
- Good understanding of social media KPIs Knowledge of using social media marketing tools as buffer Good understanding of
- Twitter Analysis, Twitter Sandbox is an advantage
- Good hands-on Photoshop skills
- Preference to having handled Tech Client