Deliver high-quality measurement algorithms and other software components that meet all project requirements.
- Provide reliable estimates for technical work and review task lists for completeness and accuracy.
- Work with the Program Manager to ensure timelines are met.
- Establish and evangelize best practices and methodologies.
- Work closely with Product Planner, User Experience Engineer and Quality Lead to design and develop solutions.
- Apply development expertise to everyday activities to ensure long term scalability and maintainability of software products.
- Write Code documentation and also supply information to the Technical documentation team for user/ product documentation.
- Communicate constantly, usefully, and precisely.
Education & Experience
- Graduate/Post graduate in Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics engineering or Instrumentation Technology.
- 2-6 years of the professional experience in software development mainly in Digital Signal Processing.
- Should have experience in developing complex DSP algorithms, FIR + IIR filters, Fourier transforms, FFTs, Sample rate adjustment (decimation, interpolation, spline fits).
- Strong programming and problem solving skills including work experience in C/C++/matlab for 2-3 years.
- Prior Experience with Technologies like Ethernet, MIPI, HDMI, USB, SATA , PCIe
- Software Product development experience is essential
- General knowledge of Engineering tools & techniques: Version control, Defect tracking, Requirements Definition and product development models (Agile/Scrum).
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Credit for patents, trade secrets, and/or disclosures and/or articles/papers published in trade/technical journals will be an added advantage.