The role Software Development Engineer is to decompose functional E2E requirements to software requirements, designs and implementations, identify and specify other software requirements and realize the software in quality assured software design and source code in accordance with design rules defined by the software development process.
- Reviewing E2E functional, system requirements and analysis.
- The decomposition of functional and system requirements to software design and implementation.
- Develop specific software requirements not given by the function and system requirements.
- Documenting the software design in the given requirement tool.
- The design of a logical design component into one or several software components, using best practices in combination with usage of selected design patterns.
- Document the design, using the defined notation, in design documents or in design tool.
- Development of software components into source code units/files.
- White-box testing of the source code units/files.
- Black-box testing of the software components.
- Assist the embedded software integrator during integration of software components.
- Time estimation of the development of software components.
- Identify the need of calibration and variant management parameters.
- Identify the need of fault code identifiers (DTC, FMI, PID, PPID etc.).
Qualification & Background:
- 2-6 years experience in the automotive embedded software development area.
- BE/M.tech in Electronics or Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent C and assembly programming and debugging skills.
- Proficiency in 16/32 Microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of CAN, LIN, J1939, UDS protocol.
- Exposure to tools debuggers, CANalyzer, CANoe, QAC, PC Lint (MISRA), and ClearCase.
- Good communication skill (written and verbal) in English.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (33)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (323)
- Engineering (261)
- Government (100)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (137)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Mechanical (3)
- Medical Electronics (1)
- Miscellaneous (196)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (40)
- Robotics (4)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (188)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (56)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- ProjectLibre: An Excellent Tool for Project Management June 20, 2018
- Teaching a Computer to Recognise Cats June 20, 2018
- How To: Motorized Camera Slider with Pan and Tilt Head June 19, 2018
- Next-Generation Solar Power Technology (Part 2 of 2) June 19, 2018
- Elite Precision Super-TCXOs for 5G, Small Cell and Time Synchronisation June 18, 2018
- Silicon MEMS Timing Solutions June 18, 2018
- The Top 8 Reasons to Use an oscillator Instead of a Crystal Resonator June 18, 2018
- IoT- Enabled Lighting Can Dramatically Reduce Energy Consumption June 18, 2018
- Little Nightlight June 16, 2018
- Tutorial: Buck Converter vs. Linear Voltage Regulator June 16, 2018