Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software. Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
1. have a BE / ME degree Computers, electronics, telecom from a reputed institute with excellent academic scores
2. Be very strong in programming languages, mainly C and Perl
3. Have a very good aptitude and problem-solving skills
4. Have a basic knowledge of 2G / 3G/ 4G technology and understand how a mobile equipment works
5. Be good in algorithms and data structures.