This position requires the development and verification of Verification IPs for various standards specifications.
- Developing performance optimized VIPs for latest (draft/ballot) specifications of various protocols and interfaces.
- Verifying the VIPs for proper functionality and system scenarios (including erroneous conditions)
- Developing test suite and compliance test suite for 100% functional coverage for a given specification.
- Documenting the design and implementation for engineering details and for customers.
- Interacting with internal and external customers and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Good working knowledge of various verification concepts such as Verification architecture, coverage, checkers, test plan etc.
- Strong in building Verification environments based on UVM, System Verilog
- Should have participated in building IP/full chip verification environments, verification planning and closure process.
- Domain expertise in NVMe, SAS, SATA, WiFi, Bluetooth, DFI, DDR/LPDDR, PCIe, Flash would be a strong plus
- Programming skills: C, Verilog, System Verilog mandatory. C++ would be a strong plus.
- Very good debugging and analytical skills
- Should have good communication skills and should be a good team player