Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning . Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
•Responsible for those functions, activities, and skills required for analysis, design, coding, integration, test & maintenance of software modules, subsystems or systems which control other electrical, mechanical, electronic or network systems.
•Performs routine assignments in entry level of the professional career band
•Typically a graduate, although may have progressed into the role via equivalent business experience that provide knowledge and exposure to fundamental, theories, principles, and concepts
•Professional roles will typically require a degree in their specific discipline which may apply to specific positions.
•Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others
•Limited decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
•May perform one or more of the following:
•Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
•May develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, graphics modules, etc.
•Analyzes, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
•Using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
•Plans and directs studies of potential electronic data processing applications.
•Develops and installs programs to support general business applications running on PCs.
•Designs web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality; develops infrastructure and applications related to pages.
•May make hardware or software purchasing recommendations regarding web development.
•All other duties as assigned.
Job: Software Engineering
Primary Location: India-Kerala-Kochi
Organization: Conduent Corporate
Unposting Date: Aug 23, 2017, 4:59:00 AM
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (39)
- Automobile (9)
- Embedded/Chip Design (397)
- Engineering (290)
- Government (109)
- Internships (168)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (217)
- Network (8)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (46)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (21)
- Software and System Programming (218)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (17)
- Telecom (62)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Highlighting the Connection Between Outdoor LED Lighting and Pedestrian Safety September 20, 2018
- How to Assess Electromagnetic Radiation from Mobile Phone Towers September 20, 2018
- Arduino-Controlled 12V Battery Charger September 18, 2018
- MIPI Alliance Managing Director Peter Lefkin Delivering Keynote at Upcoming 2018 TrueConnect Conference September 18, 2018
- Working of a MOSFET September 18, 2018
- Sensors That Add Strength to Aviation and Aerospace September 17, 2018
- Programmable Automatic Bell System September 15, 2018
- Auto Power Switching Mains, Solar Inverter or Generator September 15, 2018
- Optronic Sensors Night Vision Technologies (Part 3 of 6) September 14, 2018
- BLUE_P: Wireless Arduino Programming Shield September 14, 2018