Experience: 3+ yrs
- Design MATLAB Simulink models from scratch according to the specified high-level requirements.
- Generate C-code using Target link/Embedded coder toolbox.
- Design MATLAB testing scenarios for model verification.
- Perform Model in the loop verification.
- Perform Software in the loop verification (back to back testing).
- Develop tools to increase the efficiency of the MBD life cycle and quality.
- Follow defined project processes/guidelines/checklists and ensure process conformance.
- Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings.
- Contribute effectively in the continuous improvement of his/her project, team, and work environment by submitting improvement proposals whenever possible.
- Raise flags pro-actively for any issue that can impact his/her project or team.
- Communicate professionally and autonomously with the customer and the team members.
- Perform all the activities using the agreed internal/external configuration management tool.
- MATLAB/Simulink/Target link Skills
- Good knowledge in Control Law
- Good knowledge about software engineering (requirement, design, development, verification and validation)
- Good scripting skills
- Basic electronics knowledge
- Automatic Control, Motor Drives & Electric Motors experience is a plus
- Address 2nd Floor, Axis Bank Building, Street No.8, Habsiguda, Hyderabad – 500 007