Embitel is looking for Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer/ Technical Lead for our product engineering services for automotive domain. We work in areas like powertrain, Body control, Chassis, Automotive Infotainment, Connected Car, AUTOSAR, Safety standards (ISO26262), ADAS , Vehicle Communication , Vehicle Network and Diagnostics and IoT.
Automotive business unit is focused on design and development of automotive control units and automotive networking & diagnostics solutions. The control unit’s team is working with global tier 1s and OEMs in the area of body control units, seat systems, motor control, EV solutions, telematics systems etc. Networking and diagnostic team is supporting global clients in the area of automotive protocols like CAN, LIN, UDS, J1939, OBD, Ethernet, XCP etc.
‘Change is the only constant’- This is what automotive industry has been witnessing at this point of time. At Embitel Technologies, you will be part of the exciting journey of building R&D intensive solutions for Infotainment, Car Heads-up Display, Automotive Control Units, ADAS, Telematics, Protocol Stacks and more.
Education: Engineering or Technical degrees preferred (B.E/B.TECH/M.E/M.TECH/MCA/M.Sc)
Experience: 1 to 8 Yrs
Work Location: Bhosari, Pune and Bangalore
Must have technical/professional qualifications
- Mandatory to have Automotive embedded software development experience
- Mandatory to have hands on experience in microcontroller (ARM, Renesas, Freescale or Infineon) based software development using embedded C/ software development experience in C++
- Added advantage to have experience in low level driver implementation eg: HWIO, I2C, UART, CAN, ADC, PWM,LIN, Timers etc.
- Added advantage for experience of implementing CAN gateway module, UDS diagnostic
- Added advantage for AUTOSAR experience
- Added advantage for ADAS, ISO26262 experience
- CAN PROTOCOL
- DEVICE DRIVERS
What Role & Responsibilities to Expect
- Automotive embedded Software Development for ECU ( Engine , Body, Chassis, Seating, ADAS Etc.) , and Device Driver Development ( UART ,SPI , I2C , CAN , CAN-FD , LIN and etc.,).
- Experience in Bluetooth/USB is mandatory.
- C/C++ Embedded software development on RTOS/Non RTOS platform
- Use configuration management tools for code and software documents, change management tools for software error management and EA for software Design
- Participate peer reviews for software documents such as requirements, design, test plan and, Code reviews, etc.
- Involve Unit Testing, Functional and Integration Testing and System Testing
- Work with project lead for software deliverables, support for estimates, software metric and SQA.
- Regular interaction to Systems, and Independent Testing team