- You will join a highly focused and professional software development team engaged in the development of embedded devices using Linux and Controllers.
- Duties are in the development and integration of applications and systems for our embedded software products through the entire software life-cycle.
- Highly motivated self-starter; able to use own initiative.
- Ability in the following required: Embedded System, C/C++, Linux, Data Structure, Algorithm, IPC Mechanism, Windows, Oops concept, Object Oriented Concept.
- Able to apply an innovative approach to solve problems
- Good inter-personnel and communication skills.
B.tech (ECE, CS) / M.tech / MCA
- Written test (Aptitude & technical)
- Personal Interview (Technical)
- HR Round
- Career enhancement opportunity
- Supportive team
- Professional and a healthy work environment.
- Excellent process training and soft skills training
- Stable financial growth and career.
Venue : A-189, Sec 63, Noida
Landmark – Fujistu
Interview date: 08th October 2018
Interview time: 11 AM – 5 PM
If interested, Kindly call @ 9999979927 OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 Batch will be given preferred.