Software Engineer Trainee
In everyday life, we would be lost without packaging. So we need people to make it. But have you ever wondered what these people would do without the software and hardware that enables them to create packaging? That’s where Esko steps in: thanks to our solutions, people can create packaging, signs and displays – and optimize the processes to do so.
So, yes: we’re an ICT company. But continuously being on the verge of creative innovations, we are quite different from the others. And you are too, aren’t you?
Yes, we’re ambitious and dynamic. Yes, we’re creative. And yes, we like clever and fun colleagues. So if you’re like us, we’d like to have you as our colleague!
Esko is looking for enthusiastic and motivated to join their team in Bangalore.
Read the job description to know more.
Esko India is looking for a Software Engineer Trainee position for Global Resource Center (GRC) located in Bangalore, India. You will be part of a global team to jointly work on product engineering of Esko products.
- Analyzing requirement specification, carry out feasibility analysis and provide effort estimation.
- Deliver software modules to meet schedule and quality expectation of customers.
- Design and implement software modules.
- Code, test and troubleshoot applications utilizing the appropriate hardware, software platform, database, programming tools and technology.
- Maintain and modify applications; make approved changes and fix bugs as assigned from time to time.
- Implement test strategy, deployment approach, maintain programming documentation which include commenting code and user guides.
- Institutionalize industry-standard best software engineering processes, practices and methodologies.
- Provide assistance in recruitment, assimilate necessary technical knowledge and build team to meet organizational goals.
- BE in (Computer science, Information technology) / MCA /M.Tech only 2019 pass out Fresher.
- Knowledge of key fundamentals in software programming.
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies.
- Good knowledge of object oriented (OOPS) concepts and design patterns.
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English).
- Graphics arts knowledge for Printing industry is a plus.