The expert of engineering will be responsible for shaping business needs into technology solutions in the area of embedded security and digital rights management. Candidate will work closely with experts, system architects, product managers and customers, and will build the technical strategies and vision to drive the evolution of security products.
- Designing and development of software for Nagra’s security solutions, for connected devices, by working closely with other experts, designers and developers
- Candidate must constantly drive/learn new technologies and new approaches for defining company’s product roadmap in domain of Multimedia Security (CAS/DRM), IoT Security and Home-Gateway/Router/Network Security
- Self-directed individual who can identify and plan the next steps of execution, keeping company’s business needs in mind
- Follow evolution of the CAS/DRM/IoT/Gateway product ecosystems, regarding standards and technical trends to anticipate changes
- As an agile team member doing end-2-end coding, validation and testing of the features
- Documenting User Guides, Requirement Specifications, and Design Specifications
- Demonstrated technical leadership, with strong focus on team’s technical growth
- Work in Agile environment and enable team to deliver on all technical fronts
- Understand business needs and should demonstrate flexibility in taking up new tasks
- Should be flexible for business travels
Requirements / Profile
- Hands on experience working in network security domain
- Understanding of different networking protocols (UDP, TCP, DNS, TLS, HTTP etc.)
- Hands on experience in vulnerability scanning and threat assessment
- Moderate knowledge of IDS/IPS systems
- Well versed in using different tools for network data processing – Wireshark, tcpdump etc
- Knowledge and understanding of Firewalls, Network Security, Deep Packet Inspection and related technologies.
- Hands on experience in C/C++ programming language
- Working experience on router stacks like OpenWRT, RDK-B etc, will be a plus
- Excellent understanding of operating system concepts
- Candidate must possess deep understanding of security domain (secure coding, vulnerabilities, secure design)
- Engineering Degree preferably in Computer Science or Electronics (or MCA)
- Exhibit high sense of responsibility, commitment and collaboration.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to grasp and synthesize complex technical problems and concepts.
- Work with autonomy in an environment of uncertainty.
- Constantly stay up to-date on technology and industry trends.
- Build relationships and maintaining friendly and pleasant work conditions.
- Work in project with customer or partners.
- Motivate the team & create a positive atmosphere
- Inculcate a culture of Innovation amongst the team
- C / C++ / Golang
- Network /Home-Gateway/Router Security
- IoT Security
- Secure programming
- RTOS / Linux
- Requirement management