Software QA Engineer I – (E1)-1708306
- Roles and Responsibility
- Quality Engineering and Assurance roles in a software product engineering group.
- Break-down requirements and develop test cases in multiple aspect.
- Carry-out execution, report outcomes.
- Debug, Diagnose and reproduce the problems and trace the scenario trail.
- Design, Develop, Maintain automation units(including legacy system) for the test operation sustenance.
- Create knowledge documents.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience either as a Engg Developer or QA.
- Avid learner.
- Good problem solving , analytical and reasoning skills.
- Scripting knowledge essential.
- Fluency in SQL,Programming(C++/JAVA) Preferred.
- People from Gaming , Antivirus software domain with hands on exploratory test experience Preferred.
- Ability to work independently .
- Shows agility and flexibility in taking assignments.
- Thrives in a collaborative work environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E/B.Tech)
- 0 – 2.4 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: Asia-India-Tamil Nadu-IND,Chennai
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: Domestic Full Relocation
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (39)
- Automobile (9)
- Embedded/Chip Design (395)
- Engineering (290)
- Government (109)
- Internships (166)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (217)
- Network (8)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (46)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (21)
- Software and System Programming (217)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (17)
- Telecom (62)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Arduino-Controlled 12V Battery Charger September 18, 2018
- MIPI Alliance Managing Director Peter Lefkin Delivering Keynote at Upcoming 2018 TrueConnect Conference September 18, 2018
- Working of a MOSFET September 18, 2018
- Sensors That Add Strength to Aviation and Aerospace September 17, 2018
- Programmable Automatic Bell System September 15, 2018
- Auto Power Switching Mains, Solar Inverter or Generator September 15, 2018
- Optronic Sensors Night Vision Technologies (Part 3 of 6) September 14, 2018
- BLUE_P: Wireless Arduino Programming Shield September 14, 2018
- gEDA: A Complete Set of Tools for Electronics Design September 13, 2018
- Development Boards That are Making IoT Designing Simpler September 12, 2018