Software QA Engineer I – (E1)-1708306
- Roles and Responsibility
- Quality Engineering and Assurance roles in a software product engineering group.
- Break-down requirements and develop test cases in multiple aspect.
- Carry-out execution, report outcomes.
- Debug, Diagnose and reproduce the problems and trace the scenario trail.
- Design, Develop, Maintain automation units(including legacy system) for the test operation sustenance.
- Create knowledge documents.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience either as a Engg Developer or QA.
- Avid learner.
- Good problem solving , analytical and reasoning skills.
- Scripting knowledge essential.
- Fluency in SQL,Programming(C++/JAVA) Preferred.
- People from Gaming , Antivirus software domain with hands on exploratory test experience Preferred.
- Ability to work independently .
- Shows agility and flexibility in taking assignments.
- Thrives in a collaborative work environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E/B.Tech)
- 0 – 2.4 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: Asia-India-Tamil Nadu-IND,Chennai
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: Domestic Full Relocation