NetApp is a Global Leader in providing Hybrid Cloud Data Services, enabling customers to take advantage of best of both worlds, Private and Public Clouds. Our Mantra is to ensure customer’s data is always on, always available and easily consumed. To help our customers to Modernize their IT and deliver a seamless Hybrid Multicloud experience, we are looking for Presales System Engineer who shall provide Technical expertise to Store and Manage Data in the most effective and efficient manner across Hybrid cloud environments.
- Strong understanding of Storage, Cloud and datacentre related technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross functional teams to meet performance goals.
- Account management and project management experience.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
- Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Shall be articulative about the products, solutions and the overall technology trends
- Should be able to present at public forums, partner events and customer events
- Travel to the prospective customer’s sites as necessary
Typically requires a minimum of 6 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.