Responsible for implementing the Continuous Process Improvement Initiative within the Business Unit. Working within Department to identify opportunities for improvement such as Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen, Standard Work ,5S etc. providing help with training, leadership, and direct support. will be required to provide new methodologies and approaches to be able to remove natural waste and inefficiency that exist in the Value Stream.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drives continuous improvement culture that fosters daily improvement involving all team members.
- Collaborates with leader to execute Gemba walk
- Monitor functioning of CPM and suggests changes, utilizing and constantly improving the visual management on the shop floor.
- Coordinates Lean Manufacturing Activities within the Department including kaizen events, projects and any other activity to improve and further lean efforts and ensure execution of transformation plan.
- Supports operations to establish and maintain standard work and continuous flow in all areas, including 5S and visual management.
- Estimates and reports on true savings of CPI activities in areas of Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost . Reports on scheduled CPI activities .
- Provides lean training and coaching for Shopfloor Employees based on needs and requirements.
- Drives flow, pull and material management through operations including supermarket cell design with product, material and information flow considerations in all applicable areas based on appropriate takt time.
- Assures open communications and involvement of employees who work in the Lean process.
Six Sigma : Systematic application of Six Sigma tools and world class methodologies to reduce the process and / or product variation Within Department and consequently ensuring confidence that products and services always meet the requirements given .
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s in related curriculum such as mechanical, Electrical ,Electronics and Communications with 0-3 Years of related experience
- Include demonstrated competencies and physical, mental, & interpersonal skills.
- Skill – Ability to effectively interact with personnel of various levels and disciplines. Ability to regularly contact, influence and negotiate with both internal and external individuals on complex issue
- Bachelor curriculum as Engineering with 0-3 years of related experience. Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Preferred .Working
- knowledge of basic and advanced tools such as Continuous Improvement; lean manufacturing, TQM, Six Sigma, SPC, FMEA,
- Control Plans, root cause analysis, Poke Yoke, SMED; Standard Work; Kanban / Pull Systems; TPM; Kaizen; etc. Problem
- Solving ,5S; Visual Mismanagement
- Ability to train and educate all levels of the organization.
- Ability to lead project teams across departments
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and maintain the proper balance between meeting business requirements .
- Ability to drive change where required.
Specific Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint,Outlook, Minitab
Commscope is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Segment: Business Process, Electrical, Engineer, Lean Six Sigma, Supply, Management, Engineering, Operations
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (33)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (323)
- Engineering (261)
- Government (100)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (137)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Mechanical (3)
- Medical Electronics (1)
- Miscellaneous (196)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (40)
- Robotics (4)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (188)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (56)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Teaching a Computer to Recognise Cats June 20, 2018
- How To: Motorized Camera Slider with Pan and Tilt Head June 19, 2018
- Next-Generation Solar Power Technology (Part 2 of 2) June 19, 2018
- Elite Precision Super-TCXOs for 5G, Small Cell and Time Synchronisation June 18, 2018
- Silicon MEMS Timing Solutions June 18, 2018
- The Top 8 Reasons to Use an oscillator Instead of a Crystal Resonator June 18, 2018
- IoT- Enabled Lighting Can Dramatically Reduce Energy Consumption June 18, 2018
- Little Nightlight June 16, 2018
- Tutorial: Buck Converter vs. Linear Voltage Regulator June 16, 2018
- Door-Open Alarm June 15, 2018