Why Should Anyone Apply for This Role and to EFY?
Do you love Journalism & understand Business Journalism (B2B)? Do You want to write on Electronics or Technology beat?
IF YES, then this could be the JOB you are seeking.
What’s the Opportunity for the Candidate?
India’s leading Tech Media group is seeking experienced Journalist or Business writers for our Tech & Business Publication & Online properties.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Journalist to contribute in the publication & online. The successful candidate will be a skilled writer with a passion for the job capable of both informing and entertaining our readers. Candidate must understand art of Writing & must have nose for news.
The role comes with opportunity to lead products and teams across India
What are the Challenges in the Role?
- The biggest challenge is ability to spot the right story, get the right inputs from the right people, and then put them together as RemarkABLE content.
- Ability to connect and influence people across industry, academia and sciences to share their time, energy and knowledge with you.
- Create RemarkABLE content through press and industry events (and establish industry contacts)
- Responsible for writing single & multiple Input Business stories
- Feature Writing
- Covering Technology & Electronics Business news
- Re-write Technology & Electronics related press releases
- Networking with Industry – Talking to industry leaders for finding out the latest changes in Technology, market trends and Attending press conferences & Industry events
- Interviews of Industry people (CIO / CXO level)
What’s Expected From the Candidate in Terms of Skill Sets & Experience?
- An understanding of Business journalism, and a flair for writing on the same. Familiarity of technology / electronics, IoT and hi-tech industry is preferred.
- Openness and eagerness to move out and interact with contacts in industry, academia and sciences.
- Good communication skills–both written and spoken.
- Openness to work on/with multiple products and platforms–online, print, videos, etc.
- Openness and eagerness to learn.
- Ability to handle work-pressure and deadlines.
- should be a systematic person with multi-tasking capabilities
- Should have a liking for interacting with people and a nose for news
- should like the thrill of breaking news and stories
Journalism degree is a Bonus
Where to Apply: The applicants should send their profiles at email@example.com
- This job has expired!
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (35)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (353)
- Engineering (273)
- Government (103)
- Internships (149)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (207)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (41)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (197)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (58)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Security in Smart Applications July 21, 2018
- Automatic Bike Turning Indicator July 20, 2018
- DC Power Meter for 0-55V 20A Work Bench Power Supply July 19, 2018
- 11 Things to Know About Raspberry Pi July 18, 2018
- LibreCAD: A Practical Tool for 2D Designs July 18, 2018
- Synopsys Hosts SNUG 2018 to Discuss Real-world Semiconductor Design Challenges July 18, 2018
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Get Ready for the Cloud Era July 17, 2018
- What is the Difference Between Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality? July 17, 2018
- OLED Displays and Their Applications July 16, 2018
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018