We are looking for a person:
With a flair for writing on hi-tech and engineering.
Is able to plan, produce, and analyse the content pipeline.
Who can help build our editorial calendar, as well as identify sources for content, both internally and externally.
Can create a network of go-to influencers in our industry.
Generate great content in the engineering technology space with clean, concise, well-polished copy
Build editorial calendar and copy guidelines
Determine sources for content creation, both internally and externally
Conceptualising the story projects upfront with proper ToC
Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar.
Familiarity of the technology space, main device players and a sense of products that have been successful in recent times – essentially, an interest and ability to produce strong points of view around this industry
Bachelor’s degree in engineering
Excellent writing, grammar and analytic skills
Be a quick reader and writer, with the ability to churn out 5-7 error-free short-form articles/day in addition to 2 longform articles every week
Initiative in suggesting stories and news items
Experience: 2-3 Years
Send your Resumes to email@example.com
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (38)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (380)
- Engineering (281)
- Government (106)
- Internships (158)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (214)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (6)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (44)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (19)
- Software and System Programming (207)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (60)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Wireless Charging: Fuel of the Future August 20, 2018
- Multi-Status Indicator Using Single RGB LED August 19, 2018
- IoT and Touch-Based Home Automation with Video (Hindi & English) August 17, 2018
- When Will We Get 5G? The Transition from 4G to 5G! August 16, 2018
- What is 1G,2G,3G,4G,5G? August 16, 2018
- 5 Exciting Technologies To Enable 5G August 16, 2018
- How will a ‘5G smart city’ look like? August 16, 2018
- Slic3r: A Reliable 3D Printing Companion August 16, 2018
- What is 5G? August 16, 2018
- Thermal and Humidity Effects on Electronic Equipment August 15, 2018