HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2018 notification for the post of SSLC Trainee, Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
HLL Lifecare Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
SSLC Trainee: SSLC Pass
Trade Apprentice: ITI – Fitter & Electrician
B.E/B.Tech – Mechanical, Electrical, E & C
Diploma In Mechanical Engg & Electrical Engg.
Note: Those who have undergone training once in Company under this scheme are not eligible to apply, against our future requirement under this scheme.
Post wise vacancies: 26+ Posts
SSLC Trainee – Not Disclosed
Trade Apprentice: 16 Posts
ITI – Fitter – 8 Posts
Electrician – 8 Posts
Technical Apprentice: 10 Posts
Mech. Engg – 2 Posts
Electrical Engg – 1 Post
E & C Engg – 1 Post
Dip. In Mech Engg – 4 Posts
Dip. In Electrical Engg – 2 Posts
Age limit(As on 27.12.2017): Below 35 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
SSLC Trainee: Rs.6000/-, Rs.6500/- & Rs.7000/- for the Ist, IInd & IIIrd year
Trade Apprentice: Rs.6750/- p.m.
Technical Apprentice(B.E/B.Tech): Rs.7500/- p.m.
Technical Apprentice(Diploma): Rs.5000/- p.m.
Posting: Selected candidates will be initially posted at HLL LIFECARE- KANAGALA – 591 225, BELAGAVI, KARNATAKA. However they will be transferred from one place to another either in existence or that would come into existence. The training will be for a period of 3 years only (T & D Scheme) which could be reduced at the discretion of the Company without notice and without assigning any reason what so ever.
How to apply for HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates may send their resume only in the format downloaded from the website with copies of Educational Qualification, Community certificates along with recent passport size photograph to the following postal address within 15-days from the date of publishing of this advt.[Last date: 27 December 2017]
For more information: click here
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (35)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (353)
- Engineering (273)
- Government (103)
- Internships (149)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (207)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (41)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (197)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (58)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Security in Smart Applications July 21, 2018
- Automatic Bike Turning Indicator July 20, 2018
- DC Power Meter for 0-55V 20A Work Bench Power Supply July 19, 2018
- 11 Things to Know About Raspberry Pi July 18, 2018
- LibreCAD: A Practical Tool for 2D Designs July 18, 2018
- Synopsys Hosts SNUG 2018 to Discuss Real-world Semiconductor Design Challenges July 18, 2018
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Get Ready for the Cloud Era July 17, 2018
- What is the Difference Between Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality? July 17, 2018
- OLED Displays and Their Applications July 16, 2018
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018