At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree and or PhD in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Microelectronics or related fields and 8+ years of related professional experience.
- Good understanding of advanced semiconductor technology process and device physics.
- Full-custom circuit layout/verification and RC extraction experience. Experiences in one or more of the following area is preferable : Mixed signal/analog/high speed layout, e.g. SerDes, ADC/DAC, PLL, etc.
- Familiar with Cadence Virtuoso environment and various industry physical verification tools (DRC,LVS,DFM, etc).
- Experiences in advanced technology node under 32nm/28nm/16nm/14nm and FinFET is preferable.
- Experience with EMIR analysis, ESD, antenna and related layout solutions.
- Good communication skills and willingness to work with global team.
- Good learning competency, self-motivated, and ability to work in diverse areas in a flexible and dynamic environment.
- Programming skills, automation and circuit Design background is a plus