Job ID: JR0110151
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
- Pursuing Technical Master’s degree in Electronics/Computer Science/Embedded Systems
- Should have good understanding of Computer architecture, micro controller/microprocessor.
- Good knowledge in Basic Digital electronics, embedded system, RTOS concepts along with working experience.
- Should have the Basic understanding of image processing, digital signal processing, Video processing as per latest standards.
- Should have good understanding on the specifications of Digital Display ports like HDMI, MIPI CSI/DSI, DisplayPort etc.
- Should have good understanding of programming languages like C, C++, basic knowledge on Unix.
- Should have good knowledge on Verilog/VHDL, Knowledge on OVM, UVM concepts.
- Basic knowledge on scripting languages like Perl, Ruby, Python etc.
- Should have good communication skills.