- Subject matter expert for all topics related to embedded security in automotive domain
- Hands-on on writing penetration test cases for embedded software is mandate, however this role is required broader duties that penetration test
- Able to break the embedded systems in automotive legally and ethically
- Excellent hands-on on threat modelling, vulnerabilities , a risk analysis & strategic thinking on security issues and in-practical uses of tool for it.
- Excellent knowledge/hands-on in security domain to secure Linux/Android platform
- Deep understanding of Linux/Android internals, SE-Linux/SMACK, file system, operating system security, automotive security.
- Practical knowledge on using OpenSSL, NSS crypto, PKI, PKCS, signing process, CA, root cert, crypto algorithms like RSA , ECC etc
- Excellent understanding of “Programming Model” of cryptography hardware, random number generators, key hashing, key wrapping, and certificate like X509
- Develop strong strategies to handle all security incidents in embedded system and strong analytics skill to analyze and provide technical & non-technical solutions
- Hands-on Security risk assessment ,Penetration testing, Vulnerability assessment, Cryptographic processing, Secure microprocessor, Protect at software boot-up, Linux OS & software
- Excellent knowledge on Hardware-based security, Tamper-proof: Prevention and detection, detachable of unauthorized access, not feasible to unauthorized alteration, detection, secure IPC within SoC and b/w IOC and SoC.
- Strategies and solution to achieve Communication Integrity, Access Control Integrity, HW/SW integrity & data integrity.
- Crisp and clear communication skills in English in a form of verbally & written as well and must be able to present any complex technical requirements/topics in a structured way to different level stakeholders as trusted subject matter expert.
- Ability to prioritize work in a changing technology environment globally.
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills, ability to lead technology and people ability to adapt to difficult situations
- Problem solver who sees a roadblock and figures out how to get around it with a strong hands-on and can-do attitude.
- Self-Motivated with a highly willingness & desire to learn and help/assist to stakeholders in an international environment.
Apply for this job
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (38)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (380)
- Engineering (281)
- Government (106)
- Internships (158)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (214)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (6)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (44)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (19)
- Software and System Programming (207)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (60)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Wireless Charging: Fuel of the Future August 20, 2018
- Multi-Status Indicator Using Single RGB LED August 19, 2018
- IoT and Touch-Based Home Automation with Video (Hindi & English) August 17, 2018
- When Will We Get 5G? The Transition from 4G to 5G! August 16, 2018
- What is 1G,2G,3G,4G,5G? August 16, 2018
- 5 Exciting Technologies To Enable 5G August 16, 2018
- How will a ‘5G smart city’ look like? August 16, 2018
- Slic3r: A Reliable 3D Printing Companion August 16, 2018
- What is 5G? August 16, 2018
- Thermal and Humidity Effects on Electronic Equipment August 15, 2018