We are now looking for a System Design Engineer
As a post silicon Power engineer you will be part of the team bringing up and productizing Nvidia’s world class GPU chips. You will be responsible for:
- Silicon and board bring up, validation, and debug from prototype to production.
- Work on cutting edge technologies such as PCI Express Gen3, Display port and GDDR5
- Perform logic validation and electrical interface characterization of multiple interfaces on the silicon to ensure compliance to industry standards.
- Debug complex ASIC and board issues related to logic design, signal integrity and power delivery in a high energy work environment, with a team that is the best in the business.
- Thoroughly understand the ASIC features by reading architecture specifications and develop best-in-class test plans and automated tests for ASIC features.
- Work on stress testing, thermal characterization and stability improvement.
- Develop new methodologies to improve the silicon validation process and take it to the next level.
- Interface with Architecture, S/W team, Design and PEs to Debug Silicon in the lab.
- Posses excellent Software Systems and Programming Skills.
- Posses excellent Interpersonal Skills and must be a team player and a strong individual contributor
What we need to see:
- BTech/BE or MTech/ME degree in Electronics with at least 3 years of work experience.
- Good knowledge in board and system design considerations, Power supply design. Experience in silicon design/bring up is highly preferred but not mandatory.
- Very good problem solving and debugging skills
- Very good data analysis and logical reasoning skills
- Experience in working with windows. Linux exposure is highly preferred
- An understanding of PC architecture and various commonly used buses.
- An understanding of DDR, PCI express, I2C and Display interfaces like DP/HDMI are desirable.
- Familiarity with scripting languages like perl and/or python is a plus point
- Must be a team player and ready to work with global teams from diverse cultural backgrounds in a high energy environment
Apply for this job
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (33)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (323)
- Engineering (261)
- Government (100)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (137)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Mechanical (3)
- Medical Electronics (1)
- Miscellaneous (196)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (40)
- Robotics (4)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (188)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (56)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Teaching a Computer to Recognise Cats June 20, 2018
- How To: Motorized Camera Slider with Pan and Tilt Head June 19, 2018
- Next-Generation Solar Power Technology (Part 2 of 2) June 19, 2018
- Elite Precision Super-TCXOs for 5G, Small Cell and Time Synchronisation June 18, 2018
- Silicon MEMS Timing Solutions June 18, 2018
- The Top 8 Reasons to Use an oscillator Instead of a Crystal Resonator June 18, 2018
- IoT- Enabled Lighting Can Dramatically Reduce Energy Consumption June 18, 2018
- Little Nightlight June 16, 2018
- Tutorial: Buck Converter vs. Linear Voltage Regulator June 16, 2018
- Door-Open Alarm June 15, 2018