ThoughtFocus is seeking an Analyst for the Systems Support team at the Centre of Excellence in Gurgaon.
- Become familiar with the underlying businesses and understand specific software applications to effectively diagnose and resolve user reported issues
- Collaborate with the entire team to find acceptable solutions to problems including crafting communications to users
- Work with support/product team to raise product bug fixes or enhancement requests
- Maintain support ticket status within SLA guidelines
- Identify tickets that will require more analysis and documentation, perform root cause analysis
- Create support documentation that will be used to train other analysts in addition to the end users
- Understand all outstanding bugs and enhancements within the system you are supporting
- Link support tickets to specific bugs and enhancements, to highlight critical bugs and enhancements for prioritization
- Help support team create reports necessary to represent for accurate analysis of support issues reported
- Candidate must be a BCA/MCA/BSc(C.Sc)/BE(IT/ C.Sc) with experience in application support
- Experience with troubleshooting software issues
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact with personnel at all levels
- You must be customer service oriented with strong oral, verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience in Financial services experience is a plus
- Passion to learn and grow
- Experience with Microsoft Excel is required
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects;
- Ability to work with cross-functional team
- Willingness to work in shifts
- High attention to detail
- Nature of business requires the candidate to be flexible to work in designated shift hours.