Requisition ID: 18000338
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Pune
Job Function: Engineering
Job Posting Date: May 3, 2018, 9:55:44 AM
- Engineering degree: Instrumentation or Electronics or Industrial Electronics
- Experience in oil and gas industry projects
- Detailed hands on experience RTU programming, Design, Application programming
- SCADA Development, HMI Development, VBA skills
- RTU (Remote Terminal Units) Configuration, Coding and Testing
- Good hands on Modbus communication and other communication topologies.
- Exposure to Radio, Microwave and Wireless communication between RTU and SCADA is a must.
- SQL programming , query generation skills preferred
- Field Instrumentation knowledge for Flow meters, pressure & temperature transmitters, control valves etc.
- Familiarity of P&ID, Instrument index, utility & power distribution schemes, power consumption document, loop diagrams,
- Evaluation of Control Panel drawings, cable block diagrams, wiring diagrams, cable schedules, SLDs, system architecture
- drawings, Loop diagams, Instrument hook up diagram, FAT/SAT procedures, O&M manual and as-built documentation etc.
- Preparation of functional design specifications, control schemes, Narratives & Write up
- FAT and SAT experience fpr PLC and SCADA based control systems
- Customer/vendor/Factory Liaison to fulfill documentation and inspection requirements.
- Exposure to flow computer application Engg development shall be preferred
- Exposure to specifications, selection & configuration support for PLC based system.
- Coordinate Tests/Inspections of all bought out/fabricated items
- Computer skills in Windows, Outlook, MS Word, Adobe Acrobat and Excel required
To support RAS Projects Execution. Position to be primarily stationed in EEEC Pune office. (Some travel is expected as part of Project responsibility and long term travel if the business need arises.)
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (39)
- Automobile (9)
- Embedded/Chip Design (397)
- Engineering (290)
- Government (109)
- Internships (168)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (217)
- Network (8)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (46)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (21)
- Software and System Programming (218)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (17)
- Telecom (62)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Highlighting the Connection Between Outdoor LED Lighting and Pedestrian Safety September 20, 2018
- How to Assess Electromagnetic Radiation from Mobile Phone Towers September 20, 2018
- Arduino-Controlled 12V Battery Charger September 18, 2018
- MIPI Alliance Managing Director Peter Lefkin Delivering Keynote at Upcoming 2018 TrueConnect Conference September 18, 2018
- Working of a MOSFET September 18, 2018
- Sensors That Add Strength to Aviation and Aerospace September 17, 2018
- Programmable Automatic Bell System September 15, 2018
- Auto Power Switching Mains, Solar Inverter or Generator September 15, 2018
- Optronic Sensors Night Vision Technologies (Part 3 of 6) September 14, 2018
- BLUE_P: Wireless Arduino Programming Shield September 14, 2018