Provides a broad range of support for the administration of Talent Acquisition processes and programs in multiple countries. He/she will also be responsible for the office and operations management of the organization from TA perspective. Works in close partnership with recruiters, other HR team members and business partners to develop and implement effective processes and procedures. Support the development of TA metrics, data management and analysis, and reporting. Assists with implementation of various TA/HR systems to support the long-term Talent Acquisition technology roadmap.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving TA operations related projects within the organization across the region.
- Responsible for managing day to day Operations activities from TA point of view and be on the top of it.
- Working with regional TA team (not just those in India) to perform regional reporting from TA point of view.
- Responsible for auditing of systems, data audits at regional level.
- Responsible for performing e-forms (electronics forms) in SAP related to hiring.
- Experience with HR Tools –SAP, e-forms, ESS/MSS etc. Exposure to any ATS is highly desirable.
- To be positive and affirmative representative of HR department at all times
- Always maintain the confidentiality of HR matters (salary/appraisal details, Recruitment details, disciplinary action details, HR investigation details and etc.)
- PO management – process POs, invoices and check requests
- Perform as TA auditor of systems in the region, for data consistency and accuracy.
- Other duties as necessary
- Well versed with Outlook usage.
- Should be fast paced and able to handle deadlines and turnaround times
- Excellent communication skills (Including verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal and coordination skills
- Should possess high energy levels, self-motivated and driven person to meet the ever-changing demands of a dynamic department
- Should be a fast learner, efficient and consistently detail oriented
- Manages time effectively and efficiently
- Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- 2 to 4 years of experience in related field