ITI Limited Recruitment scheduled for the post of Technical Assistant & Technician for Diploma/ITI certificate holders. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Technical Assistant: Diploma in Engineering in Electronics/Electronics and Communication/Telecommunication / Electrical & Electronics /Electrical / Computer Science with computer operating skill.
Note: Candidates with Engineering Degree Qualification will not be considered for this post.
Technician: The candidates should possess 10th Pass, ITI certificate in Electrician/ Electronics Mechanics / Information Technology / Instrument Mechanic / Information Communication Technology System Maintenance / Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance / Computer Operator and Programming Assistant.
Age limit(As on 20.07.2018): Below 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities
- 3 years for OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer) and Ex-service personnel
ITI Ltd Recruitment Selection Process:
Selected candidates have to appear for Group discussion/Skill Test for which separate communication will follow through e-mail to the concerned candidates.
Original Certificates to be provided for verification on the day of Group discussion/ Skill Tests kill test/Group Discussion.
Examination Centre: Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Delhi, Bhopal.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 31 July 2018.
For more information: click here
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (38)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (377)
- Engineering (280)
- Government (106)
- Internships (158)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (213)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (6)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (43)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (19)
- Software and System Programming (205)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (59)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- When Will We Get 5G? The Transition from 4G to 5G! August 16, 2018
- What is 1G,2G,3G,4G,5G? August 16, 2018
- 5 Exciting Technologies To Enable 5G August 16, 2018
- How will a ‘5G smart city’ look like? August 16, 2018
- Slic3r: A Reliable 3D Printing Companion August 16, 2018
- What is 5G? August 16, 2018
- Thermal and Humidity Effects on Electronic Equipment August 15, 2018
- Beauty Electronics at Home August 14, 2018
- Vehicle Networking – the Capacity to Cope? August 13, 2018
- Internet of Things (IoT) LED Lamp August 13, 2018