Working with clients to achieve early error identification and full compliance with industry standards, through static and dynamic analysis to unit testing and verification for a wide variety of hardware and software platforms.
- Take up new technical assignments like paper publishing, presentation materials, tool demonstrations and training material preparation.
- Drive technical discussion with clients and technology partners.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Scaling up our marketing and business development activities to maximise customer potential across assigned territories.
- Supporting marketing team in planning our marketing calendar, attending trade shows, conferences and organising webinars, road shows & other marketing events. Lead generation and management.
- Helping sales team in sales promotion and breaking into new markets.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and technical experts, as well as with senior company managers.
Education & Experience
- Preferably a B.E graduate in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- 3-5 years of work experience with Embedded systems/products Company will be considered an advantage.
- Expertise in C/C++ or assembly programming language.
- Good understanding of embedded systems exposure including software, firmware and hardware level.
- Debugging skills and work-to-close attitude towards problem solving approach.
- Patience and flexibility to travel and to interact with internal or external team confidently.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Technical Writing skills.