Education: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 0-4 years of experience working directly with customers to resolve issues.(Account and billing queries handling experience preferred).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Web Technologies and the Internet.
- Proficiency in MS Office, with an emphasis on Excel.
- Ability to summarize technical customer issues into notes that are readable by other parties (you can paraphrase a complex issue while writing for comprehension).
- Ability to work weekends and/or evenings
Note: Candidates who have not interviewed at Amazon in the last 6 months to attend the written assessment for the role of Technical customer service associate.
- A drive to dig into the details of a system or process to solve customer problems.
- Experience in Technical Support.
- Some college experience in a technical field.
- Excitement to learn new technologies and help customers succeed.
- Proven success in a fast paced support environment.
- Experience building or hosting a website.
- Known as the go-to person in your family for technology related questions.
Date: 29 February 2020 (Saturday) Time: 9:30 AM – 11 AM
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd.
Taurus 2 building, Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Doddanekundi Village, K.R. Puram Hobli,
Mahadevpura, Bangalore – 560037
Contact Person: Muniraju. M