Responsible for the testing and overseeing the quality signoff of our Low Power software products.
- Responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting of circuit design.
- Resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Provide regular updates to manager on project status.
- B.E / B.Tech/ M. Tech. in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science Engineering.
- No previous experience required. Any industrial experience will be plus.
- Knowledge of HDL language System Verilog, Verilog required.
- Knowledge of UVM and Functional verification will be a plus.
- Programming concepts in C/C++ will be a plus.
- Experience with Perl / TCL / some scripting language is a plus.
- Good communication skills and team player.