Why Should Anyone Apply for This Role and to EFY?
Passionate about technology? Interested in IoT? Want to explore it in depth, and like the idea of sharing your knowledge with the rest of the world? If your answer is YES to these questions–then here’s a role for you.
What’s the Opportunity for the Candidate?
India’s leading Tech Media group is seeking experienced engineers, tech writers or tech journalists to discover, explore and write on IoT.
The candidates will get to meet with (and network with( the Who’s Who of the Tech World and their content will be read or viewed by thousands across India and the globe.
The role comes with the opportunity to lead products and teams across India.
What are the Challenges in the Role?
The biggest challenge is the ability to spot the right story, get the right inputs from the right people, and then put them together as RemarkABLE content.
Ability to connect and influence people across industry, academia and sciences to share their time, energy and knowledge with you.
What’s Expected From the Candidate in Terms of Skill Sets & Experience?
- An understanding of hi-tech, and a flair for writing on the same. Familiarity of electronics, IoT and hi-tech industry.
- Openness and eagerness to move out and interact with contacts in industry, academia and sciences.
- Good communication skills–both written and spoken.
- Openness to work on/with multiple products and platforms–online, print, events, videos, etc.
- Openness and eagerness to learn.
- A tech degree is a bonus, but what’s IMP is deep interest in technology, knowledge of current tech in electronics OR IoT, and ability to grasp technical terms.
- Ability to handle work-pressure and deadlines.
- Adherence to Systems & Procedure
A tech degree is a bonus, but what’s IMP is deep interest in technology, knowledge of current tech and ability to grasp technical terms.
Where to Apply?
The applicants should send their profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (38)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (380)
- Engineering (281)
- Government (106)
- Internships (158)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (214)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (6)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (44)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (19)
- Software and System Programming (207)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (60)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Wireless Charging: Fuel of the Future August 20, 2018
- Multi-Status Indicator Using Single RGB LED August 19, 2018
- IoT and Touch-Based Home Automation with Video (Hindi & English) August 17, 2018
- When Will We Get 5G? The Transition from 4G to 5G! August 16, 2018
- What is 1G,2G,3G,4G,5G? August 16, 2018
- 5 Exciting Technologies To Enable 5G August 16, 2018
- How will a ‘5G smart city’ look like? August 16, 2018
- Slic3r: A Reliable 3D Printing Companion August 16, 2018
- What is 5G? August 16, 2018
- Thermal and Humidity Effects on Electronic Equipment August 15, 2018