ECIL Recruitment 2018 – Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Recruitment for Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
ECIL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Technical Officer (ECE/EEE): A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with minimum one year post qualification experience Electronic Equipment/Module Testing, ECAD/EDA Tools, QC electronic Modules etc.
Technical Officer (Mech): A First Class Engineering Degree in Mechanical with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with minimum one year post qualification experience in Design, Manufacturing and QC of precious mechanical components and experience of CAD Tools etc.
Technical Officer (CSE): A First Class Engineering Degree in Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with minimum one-year post qualification experience in C, C++, Visual studio, Embedded system programming, Simulators, and ATEs
Scientific Asst.-A: A first class Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education. The Candidate should have minimum of one-year post qualification experience in operating electronic equipment.
Age Limit (As on 31.06.2018):
- Technical Officer: Below 30 years
- Scientific Assistant: Below 25 years
Relaxations in Upper Age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST;
- 3 years for OBC.
- PWD Category: 5 years for Technical Officer & 10 more years for Others
Post wise vacancies: 5 Posts
- Technical Officer – 15 Posts
- Scientific Assistant – 2 Post
Discipline wise Vacancies:
- Technical Officer(ECE/EEE)-9 Posts
- Technical Officer(Mech)-4 Posts
- Technical Officer(CSE)-2 Posts
- Technical Officer: Rs.21,000/Month
- Scientific Assistant: Rs.17,498/Month
Selection Process: The selection process will be through a written test / interview. The written test/ Interview will be held at HYDERABAD only. Details with regard to date, time and venue of written test etc., will be communicated later.
ECIL Recruitment Selection process:
The selection will be based on performance in interview (for Technical Officer) & written/trade test performance (for Scientific Asst-A and Jr.Artisan).
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 05.07.2018 (1400 hrs.) to 14.07.2018 (1600 hrs.).After applying online, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number and send it with required documents to following postal address latest by 21 July 2018.
For More details: Click here
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (39)
- Automobile (9)
- Embedded/Chip Design (395)
- Engineering (290)
- Government (109)
- Internships (166)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (217)
- Network (8)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (46)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (21)
- Software and System Programming (217)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (17)
- Telecom (62)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Arduino-Controlled 12V Battery Charger September 18, 2018
- MIPI Alliance Managing Director Peter Lefkin Delivering Keynote at Upcoming 2018 TrueConnect Conference September 18, 2018
- Working of a MOSFET September 18, 2018
- Sensors That Add Strength to Aviation and Aerospace September 17, 2018
- Programmable Automatic Bell System September 15, 2018
- Auto Power Switching Mains, Solar Inverter or Generator September 15, 2018
- Optronic Sensors Night Vision Technologies (Part 3 of 6) September 14, 2018
- BLUE_P: Wireless Arduino Programming Shield September 14, 2018
- gEDA: A Complete Set of Tools for Electronics Design September 13, 2018
- Development Boards That are Making IoT Designing Simpler September 12, 2018