Would you like to be part of an international, dynamic team and have the opportunity to work with new IT technologies helping Nokia to take full advantage of the business potential they bring?
We are looking forward to extend technical design competencies in our global ERP unit. We are searching for a Technical Solution Designer with architectural and technical development skills, who has experience and attitude to act as a leading technical designer in his own area.
Main responsibility area
Nokia IT Technical Solution Owner is responsible for the functions and structure of a specific application/infrastructure solution in MAKE / Manufacturing area. He/she ensures the ongoing conformity with global architectures. Technical Solution Owner understands relevant Business Processes and will use the knowledge of digital platforms and applications
The responsibilities of this role will include
- A deep understanding of applications such as Manufacturing Execution System (MES – SAP Manufacturing) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP – SAP S/4 HANA) and manufacturing and delivery business processes.
- With support from other IT functional roles, participates to investment proposal preparation and business case creation (including relevant business & IT value impact). Understands dependencies in technical solution design like costs, schedule, quality, speed, and cost effective implementation options.
- Proposes, creates and defines and analyses solutions best fitting to the business problems/needs and ensures that solutions properly designed
- Supports creation of feature, architectural and technical solution documentation.
- Analyses and studies complex systems requirements and troubleshoots and resolves issues in existing software or solution.
- Understanding the impact of the IT requirements on the project and running cost of the IT solution to be able to challenge the business requirement and proposed solution. Challenging solution proposals from Software Vendors and System Integrators to ensure simplicity and usability for the business with a low cost of ownership, while staying aligned with Enterprise Architecture standards
- Contributes to supplier selection evaluation.
- Participates in prototyping, pilots and Prove of Concepts (PoC)
- Supports solution deployments and executes testing. Supports security assessments and use phase issues / preparation. Finds and proposes improvements /corrective actions for issues occurring during the use phase.
- Supports stakeholders in end user training development and delivery. Creates and maintains respective training materials and ensures training to key users. May support in respective change management activities.
- Proactively follows the digital market technologies and trends and innovations
BSc or MSc in relevant field (Field of Information Technology, Computing or Mathematics, Computer Science, Master of Science, Industrial Engineering)
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Understanding Cloud, SaaS, Mobile concepts, architectures, and standard deployment models. Technical competence from Java (Spring) and SQL programming
- Is able to manage the technical updates in production process of Surface Mount Device (SMD), applications (Siemens vManage and Fuji Nexim)
- A basic knowledge of data science, visualization and analytics tools.
- Experience evaluating the change management impact of a proposed solution.
- Comfortable with agile, DevOps and waterfall methodologies, with an understanding of how to make tradeoffs between cost, schedule, scope and quality within each of the methodologies.
- Ability to guide external project teams
- Understanding of electronics Manufacturing and Testing Processes and applications
- IP networks and firewalls (Third Party Connections)
Languages: English – fluent