Cerner is growing and is in search of a Technical Support Engineer. As a Technical Support Engineer, you will proactively monitor system and application alarms, investigate, analyze, resolve or escalate alarms and service requests. In this role, you will be working on front end (Windows server), back end (UNIX based servers), middleware and database of client systems. You will also prioritize and manage work queue in accordance with service level agreements, document investigation, issue resolution and triage issues to appropriate second-level resources for resolution.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year of work experience with operating systems like Linux, Windows and also open for freshers
- At least 1 year of work experience with monitoring solutions like Insight, Remedy and BMC Patrol
- Willing to work in shifts, additional or irregular hours (Night Shifts) as needed and allowed by local regulations
- All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Relocation Assistance Available: Yes – Domestic/Regional