Job posting information: Engagement of Engineering Graduates for One year Apprenticeship Training.
Sub: 1 year Apprenticeship Training program for Graduate Engineers
Applications are invited from the eligible Degree (BE/B.Tech) passed candidates for 1 year Apprenticeship Training at TTI, HAL (BC), Bangalore, under Apprenticeship Act (Amendment), 1973. for the following discipline.
Eligibility Criteria of the candidate:
- Candidates must be an Indian National
- Should possess a Degree in Engineering from a recognized University in India.
- Should not have completed THREE YEARS after obtaining Degree qualification.
- Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or undergoing similar Apprenticeship Trainingor registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- Candidates with work experience of one year or more are not eligible.
- A common merit list will be prepared for each core branch, based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination and candidates will be selected for the Apprentice Training from the merit list.
- Reservation will be applied as per Apprenticeship Act.
- Shortlisted candidates shall undergo medical examination and have to be declared medically fit byGovt. Medical officer not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon (Gazetted).
- Medically fit candidate must obtain Police Clearance Certificate from the Commissioner / Superintendent of Police of your locality from the place where the candidate resides and join the training within the stipulated time.
For more information: Click here
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (34)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (349)
- Engineering (272)
- Government (103)
- Internships (146)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (205)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (42)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (195)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018
- Virtual Assistants For Your Home July 13, 2018
- How To: Wi-Fi Based Motion Alarm July 12, 2018
- Selecting the Right Sensors for Industrial Applications July 12, 2018
- Automation of Home Appliances Using ESP-32 Over the Local Web Server July 12, 2018
- Energy storage: What’s Driving the Growth? July 11, 2018
- Which Current Is More Dangerous, AC Or DC? July 11, 2018
- Temperature Monitoring on Smartphone July 10, 2018
- Advantages of Wide Bandgap Technology in Automotive Applications July 10, 2018
- Staying in “TOUCH” When Far Apart July 10, 2018