The candidate should have an experience of 1 to 4 years with a degree in B.E. (Computer Science/Electronics and Commissioning/Telecommunication/Electrical and Electronics). Computer skills like Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint along with an understanding of the tools required to create Graphics is a must. The candidate must be from a Technical Writing background and those with knowledge in SDH SoNET/PTN/DWDM/OTN will be preferred.
1. S/he must be able to create and maintain customer end-user documentation as well as possess excellent written and verbal communication skills as a Technical Writer.
2. S/he should be able to create, assimilate, and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner.
3. S/he needs to seek out the information needed through written and verbal communication in order to write thorough documentation.
4. S/he must have the ability to interact with R&D and Verification Engineers, Program Managers and other stakeholders in the company in order to obtain the technical information needed to write documentation.
5. S/he should be able to create, assimilate, and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner.
6. S/he must be a highly motivated individual able to grasp technology concepts and learn quickly.
7. S/he should be flexible to work in tight schedules and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.