Job ID 260499 – Posted 30/03/2017 – India – Gurgaon – Corporate Technology – Research & Development – Experienced Professional – Limited – Full time only
Role: Technical Writer
Location: Gurgaon, India
Organization: CT DD DS AA PD-PA AE
Mode of employment: Full time
Technical Writer – Process Control System User Documentation
Developing/ editing of high quality user documentation in English for the Siemens SPPA-T3000 distributed control system.
- Create documentation in English using modern Content Management systems and XML.
- Participation in the development process for new products or features (both Agile and waterfall).
- Estimation and planning of documentation tasks.
- Documentation maintenance [analyse and fix documentation bugs].
- Organization of documentation in various releases.
- Meeting the quality expectations and process adherence
Required Skills and Experience
- BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech in Instrumentation & Control/ Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Information Technology or MSc (Computer Science) or equivalent
- Proficient knowledge of and an experienced user of the SPPA-T3000 control system.
- Extensive experience as a technical writer and editor.
- Proficient user of the Docufy Cosima content management system.
- Entry level user of the Siemens SIPS+ content management system.
- Proficient technical English skills, sufficient for acceptance in the international marketplace, including the USA.
- Experience in the software development process.
- Proficient user of the DOORS requirement engineering system, Rational Clearcase, Archive Explorer.
- Process control system technology knowledge.
- Power plant engineering knowledge and experience.
- Experience in one or more agile frameworks (SCRUM)
- Good German language skills
- Excellent intercultural and collaboration skills. Coordination and contact with colleagues in a global development environment is paramount.
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (39)
- Automobile (9)
- Embedded/Chip Design (395)
- Engineering (290)
- Government (109)
- Internships (166)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (217)
- Network (8)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (46)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (21)
- Software and System Programming (217)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (17)
- Telecom (62)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Arduino-Controlled 12V Battery Charger September 18, 2018
- MIPI Alliance Managing Director Peter Lefkin Delivering Keynote at Upcoming 2018 TrueConnect Conference September 18, 2018
- Working of a MOSFET September 18, 2018
- Sensors That Add Strength to Aviation and Aerospace September 17, 2018
- Programmable Automatic Bell System September 15, 2018
- Auto Power Switching Mains, Solar Inverter or Generator September 15, 2018
- Optronic Sensors Night Vision Technologies (Part 3 of 6) September 14, 2018
- BLUE_P: Wireless Arduino Programming Shield September 14, 2018
- gEDA: A Complete Set of Tools for Electronics Design September 13, 2018
- Development Boards That are Making IoT Designing Simpler September 12, 2018