Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) Job notifications for Technician Apprentices at Technical Training Institute (TTI), Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
- Diploma Aeronautical Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Avionics Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma Computer Science & Engineering / Information Science & Engineering / Diploma in Commercial Practice
- Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering
- Candidates who have completed Three Years (3-Years) after obtaining Diploma certificate are not eligible.
- Candidates who have undergone /undergoing / already registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- Candidates with work experience of one or more year are not eligible.
- Training Period: 1 year Apprenticeship Training for Diploma Technicians at Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd, Bangalore.
HAL Apprentice Selection Process:
A common merit list will be prepared for each core branch, based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination and candidates will be selected for the apprentice training from the merit list.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 10 September 2018.