Flextronics Walk-in Drive 2018 scheduled for a role of Technician for Diploma/B.Sc graduates.The detailed eligibility and venue details are given in below.
- Diploma (ECE/EEE/Mech) & B.sc (Electronics/Physics) 2016/2017 passed graduates with no arrears.
Sound technical and engineering knowledge.
- Fast learner and able to adapt to an industry environment.
- Good communication
- Knowledge of MS office.
- Flexible to work in any time zone.
- Enter and maintain component data and manufacturer information & approved vendor lists in global component database.
- Create a component database for all the Electrical/Electronic & indirect materials quality review of the component parameter attributes from datasheets
- Provides guidance regarding part selection, design concepts, specification requirements, critical components and alternate sources.
- Validate AML and provide proper alternates if any discrepancies.
- Monitor component EOL and manage the component obsolescence Part of a cross-functional team in implementing product component changes within the company.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive at following venue on 23 to 26 January 2018.
Venue date: 23 to 26 January 2018 Time: 11am – 1pm
Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd.
RMZ Millennia Business Park 2,
Level 7, Campus 2,
No. 143, Dr. MGR Road,
Chennai – 600096.
Passport size photograph
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (33)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (323)
- Engineering (261)
- Government (100)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (137)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Mechanical (3)
- Medical Electronics (1)
- Miscellaneous (196)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (40)
- Robotics (4)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (188)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (56)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Teaching a Computer to Recognise Cats June 20, 2018
- How To: Motorized Camera Slider with Pan and Tilt Head June 19, 2018
- Next-Generation Solar Power Technology (Part 2 of 2) June 19, 2018
- Elite Precision Super-TCXOs for 5G, Small Cell and Time Synchronisation June 18, 2018
- Silicon MEMS Timing Solutions June 18, 2018
- The Top 8 Reasons to Use an oscillator Instead of a Crystal Resonator June 18, 2018
- IoT- Enabled Lighting Can Dramatically Reduce Energy Consumption June 18, 2018
- Little Nightlight June 16, 2018
- Tutorial: Buck Converter vs. Linear Voltage Regulator June 16, 2018
- Door-Open Alarm June 15, 2018