Date: Jul 22, 2017
Location: Goa, Goa, IN, 403722
Company: CommScope Inc.
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Works on breakdown maintenance on rotating equipment (including extruders, winders, unwinders), conveyors, Burners, tools, jigs and special purpose machines, DC AC motors, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment and any other maintenance related activity as per the business needs.
Works on breakdown maintenance on rotating equipment (including extruders, winders, unwinders), conveyors and special purpose machines, DC and AC motors, drives, PLCs, Pneumatic and Hydraulic equipment and any other maintenance related activity as per the business needs.
Works on breakdown maintenance of Optical test equipment (interferometry, Return Loss, Insertion loss, Concentric), Fiber Polishing equipment, Jigs & Fixtures, Cutting & stripping equipment for coated fiber etc
Works on preventive maintenance of the above as per the set procedure documents.
Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions):
- Performs breakdown maintenance of the above as and when needed.
- Performs related Documentation of the above tasks.
- Uses of appropriate tools in an appropriate way.
- Performs safe custody of the tools.
- Follows all the safety norms needed.
- Performs preventive maintenance on the machines as per schedule and as per set procedures.
- Perform any other relevant duties as instructed by senior colleagues / management.
Education – Dip / Engineering graduate in any mechanical related trade / Electrical / Electronics
Work Experience – 2+ yrs experience in mechanical /electrical / electronics maintenance function.
Skills Required: Include demonstrated competencies and physical, mental, & interpersonal skills.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job Segment: Technician, Hydraulics, Maintenance, Engineer, Electrical, Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (38)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (380)
- Engineering (281)
- Government (106)
- Internships (158)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (214)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (6)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (44)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (19)
- Software and System Programming (207)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (60)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Wireless Charging: Fuel of the Future August 20, 2018
- Multi-Status Indicator Using Single RGB LED August 19, 2018
- IoT and Touch-Based Home Automation with Video (Hindi & English) August 17, 2018
- When Will We Get 5G? The Transition from 4G to 5G! August 16, 2018
- What is 1G,2G,3G,4G,5G? August 16, 2018
- 5 Exciting Technologies To Enable 5G August 16, 2018
- How will a ‘5G smart city’ look like? August 16, 2018
- Slic3r: A Reliable 3D Printing Companion August 16, 2018
- What is 5G? August 16, 2018
- Thermal and Humidity Effects on Electronic Equipment August 15, 2018