Looking for Freshers who have good knowledge of electronics and excellent communication skills (Both oral & written)
Why Should Anyone Apply for This Role?
If you are passionate about electronics and are willing to share your knowledge with rest of the world. You will also get to meet with and network with the Who’s Who of the Tech World and your content will be read or viewed by thousands across India and the globe.
The Position: – We are seeking engineers/tech writers who can discover, explore and write on hard-core electronics (components, circuit design, embedded system). The candidate should be able to explain technology to our audiences in simple words. Knowledge of current technology in electronics and ability to grasp technical terms.
Salary is not a bar for the right candidate, however, please share your salary expectation while applying to this profile.
The Location: – This opening is for Gurgaon location (Gurugram).
Where to Apply: The applicants should send their profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (39)
- Automobile (9)
- Embedded/Chip Design (395)
- Engineering (290)
- Government (109)
- Internships (166)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (217)
- Network (8)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (46)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (21)
- Software and System Programming (217)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (17)
- Telecom (62)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Arduino-Controlled 12V Battery Charger September 18, 2018
- MIPI Alliance Managing Director Peter Lefkin Delivering Keynote at Upcoming 2018 TrueConnect Conference September 18, 2018
- Working of a MOSFET September 18, 2018
- Sensors That Add Strength to Aviation and Aerospace September 17, 2018
- Programmable Automatic Bell System September 15, 2018
- Auto Power Switching Mains, Solar Inverter or Generator September 15, 2018
- Optronic Sensors Night Vision Technologies (Part 3 of 6) September 14, 2018
- BLUE_P: Wireless Arduino Programming Shield September 14, 2018
- gEDA: A Complete Set of Tools for Electronics Design September 13, 2018
- Development Boards That are Making IoT Designing Simpler September 12, 2018