Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell [S&PS] engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be a coach and mentor to less experienced engineers.
Refine your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies.
Leads world-class project teams to effectively solve a wide range of problems.
Improve the world by developing modern solutions to complex problems.
The verification & Validation engineer with be responsible for testing, qualification & pre-certification of safety product, especially PPE specific to industrial/firefighting domain.
- Good knowledge on end to end product verification, validation & certification planning & execution, through seamless collaboration with internal and external lab and certification agencies.
- Good understand of marketing, regulatory requirements (Such as NFPA, OSHA) related to safety/PPE product specific to industrial & firefighting domain.
- Able to generate test case ensuring 100% coverage of product requirements, use case scenario & potential failure modes
- Formulate systemic test procedures & test methods which would produce repeatable & reproducible test results
- Report test result, failures and deviation against product requirements and support design team in identifying root cause.
- Plan, perform and monitor product verification testing and pre-certification testing
- Scheduling test slots with external test lab and coordination for timely completion of testing & certification.
- Accountable for meeting project schedule completion dates, through on time completion of testing and certification. Providing timely feedback / alternate course of mitigation, when dates cannot be met.
- Responsible for safety & 5s at internal lab.
- Hands-on experience on verification, validation and certification of safety product, especially PPE related to firefighting/industrial domain
- Good knowledge on regulatory standards like NFPA, OSHA, EN etc related to PPE & Safety products related to firefighting/industrial domain
- Knowledge in Environmental Stress Screening (ESS), Accelerated Life testing (ALT), HALT and HASS methodologies
- Identify safety-related issues by analyzing customer feedback, design data, field data, and other information. Use risk management tools (e.g., hazard analysis, FMEA, FTA, risk matrix) to identify and prioritize safety concerns, and identify steps that will minimize the misuse of products and processes.
- Good knowledge on the statistical methodologies for test data analysis, interpretation & decision making.
- Routinely and effectively communicate with program teams and upper management regarding risk related to product quality or delivery.
- Excellent problem analysis, analytical and technical decision making skills.
- Excellent implementation skills like Planning, Estimation, Execution and Quality check.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to interact with different cross-functional team members
- Demonstrates Good oral and written communication skills (clear, concise, and understandable).
- 50 Verification & Validation 25 Product Testing 25 Certification
You Must Have
- Bachelors Degree in Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering
- Experience in Hardware Verification & Validation and exposure to complete Product Life Cycle
- Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Continued Professional Development
Job ID: HRD27691
Location: Lot 115 (P), Nanakramguda Village, Serilinganpally Madndal, RR District, Hyderabad, TS 500019 IND
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (39)
- Automobile (9)
- Embedded/Chip Design (397)
- Engineering (290)
- Government (109)
- Internships (168)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (217)
- Network (8)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (46)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (21)
- Software and System Programming (218)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (17)
- Telecom (62)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Highlighting the Connection Between Outdoor LED Lighting and Pedestrian Safety September 20, 2018
- How to Assess Electromagnetic Radiation from Mobile Phone Towers September 20, 2018
- Arduino-Controlled 12V Battery Charger September 18, 2018
- MIPI Alliance Managing Director Peter Lefkin Delivering Keynote at Upcoming 2018 TrueConnect Conference September 18, 2018
- Working of a MOSFET September 18, 2018
- Sensors That Add Strength to Aviation and Aerospace September 17, 2018
- Programmable Automatic Bell System September 15, 2018
- Auto Power Switching Mains, Solar Inverter or Generator September 15, 2018
- Optronic Sensors Night Vision Technologies (Part 3 of 6) September 14, 2018
- BLUE_P: Wireless Arduino Programming Shield September 14, 2018