1. The candidate will be responsible for planning and execute all service activities on all Waters products including installation, demonstration, training of operators, emergency repairs, TAP, Service Contracts etc.
2. Ensure minimum downtime for all Wates products.
3. Achieve revenue objectives, coordination with the Sales Dept, support service and application training to new engineers etc.
4. Achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
The main responsibilities include:
- Deliver high-quality Service and support to customers
- Perform Installations, PMs, Repairs, upgrades, compliance and training for customers
- Optimise customer relations
- Effectively manage own calls, administration and inventory
- Follow Waters routines with an emphasis on quality
- High focus on customer success
- Work effectively cross function and cross-border
- Additional tasks when and where business demands
Successful candidate is likely to have the following competencies:
B.E in Electronics/Instrumentation or Diploma in Electronics or Instrumentation
A good communicator with a high level of customer focus
A methodical approach to problem-solving.
A keen interest and methodical approach to fault finding and problem-solving