Responsibilities & duties:
- Develop test scenarios and test cases for functional tests, regression, integration tests, system tests, performance tests etc
- Executing tests and giving feedback to development team.
- Defect reporting and defect root cause analysis to support Dev team.
- Working in AGILE/Conventional environment.
- Identifying risks in test execution and inform for mitigation plans.
- Working in team environment – influencing colleagues and stakeholders
Experience & Key skills
(In decreasing order of priority)
- Understanding and experience of different types of testing – Black box, Grey box, Functional, Non-functional, Integration, System, Performance, Regression.
- Hands on experience in working on Automation Domain – PLC, Drives and HMI
- Experience using test automation tools like: Test complete.
- Experience using scripting language such as C#,VB Script.
- Experience in working in AGILE environment.
- Should be good team player
- Experience in any defect reporting tools like – CQ
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Experience in Hardware testing in any related domain.
- Experience of working with teams located in multiple location
Personal qualities & behavioural traits
- Clear and precise communication ability in English – written and verbal
- Ability to challenge and question – requirements or implementation – based on reasoned argument
- Ability to influence and convince by building trust in a team environment
- Application of analytical and critical thinking to counter challenges in work environment .
- Resourcefulness: Find ways of addressing impediments
- Passionate about people: Build and sustain networks within the organization to help in stakeholder management
- Academic & qualifications: Engineer – Electronics and communication / Computer Science or equivalent.
- Work experience – 2 to 4 years
Primary Location: India-Karnataka-Bangalore
Unposting Date: Ongoing