As an Intern you are responsible for testing Set Top Boxes and end to end testing in a DTH network, this role works closely with Test Manager to ensure the quality of Irdeto products as per the customer requirements. The position will be reporting to the Test manager.
In this role you will join our service group. This Group is responsible for delivering and supporting products and managed services to our global customer base of leading media companies like Hollywood Studios, broadcasters and sports associations. The team runs the latest Internet based access/key provisioning systems and deliver complex security intelligence and digital rights management. We have the most advanced security consulting and anti-piracy teams in the industry. Services provides 24/7 global customer support of hosted/cloud based systems to our customers that are changing the way the industry thinks about content protection.
Intern (STB/OTT Testing)
The Test Intern is responsible for testing of Set Top Boxes and end to end testing in a DTH network. The position will be reporting to the Test manager.
- Responsible for testing of Set Top Boxes and end to end testing in a DTH network.
- Required to work closely with Test Manager to ensure the quality of Irdeto products as per the customer requirements
- Ability to absorb multiple requirements, provide analysis and then at times provide a practical solutions that meet the customers’ needs.
Who are we looking for
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good Testing and Debugging skills.
- Team player but able to work independently and remotely.
- Proactive and self motivated.
- Good logical and analytical skills with the ability to absorb multiple requirements, provide analysis and then at times provide practical solutions that meet the customers’ needs.
- Good presentation skills – to both small and medium sized groups.
- Good documentation and reporting skills.
- Competent user of the Microsoft suite of Office applications including Microsoft Visio and Project.
- B. E. or B. Tech (Electronics and Communication)
- Basic Understanding of DVB/MPEG standards is a plus
- Scripting languages and automation tools