- Planning and execution of test for monthly and/or main releases.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues, prepare release statements and reports.
- Co-ordinate with different stakeholders and be the interface for the performance test execution.
- Continuous Improvement – Strategy, Processes & Tools
- Tools profiling & prototyping and improvement suggestions
- First analysis and problem identification for customer and internal issues
- Technical contribution to RCA (customer queries) as and when needed
- Regular escape fault analysis & strengthening proposals
- Pro-active identification of improvement areas, tools, etc
- Coaches other team members in solving complex engineering problems
- Solid functional and performance testing experience of Telecom products
- Strong OSS domain know-how
- Experienced in testing of telecom/IP based products
- Good knowledge of test processes and tools
- Very Good knowledge and working experience of real or simulated network element
- Strong Experience in Signaling and Control protocols (SNMP, NE3S, NWI3, 3GPP)
- Experience in tracing tools (WireShark, IPDump,etc) and protocol analyzers
- Strong know-how and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Test Automation expertise (QFS, Scripting Language like Perl, Shell)
- Well versed with Performance Testing Experience on Load, Stress and Performance Solid experience in testing with real Network Equipments
- Good analytical and debugging skills
- Good Communication and multi tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Should be able to coach/mentor team members in technical areas
- Graduate/Post-Graduate degree in Computer Science, EC, Telecom or similar subjects.